Monday, February 28, 2011

Change: It Starts with Me

    All of us want a change, a that is worthwhile for a lifetime. But there are many challanges and problems come to us but every problem has a solution.
    My dream is to be a computer programer. I want this profession because it is the noblest profession for me.I want this profession because this is a demand course. To be successful is to have a study habit,daily schedule,good health,"life program" of what you expect to be,above all,willingness to work hard.From childhood till old age,have worked,worked and work systematically.The formula to be successful:clean life equals successful living.For me this will be the cure of my problems.I believe that nothing is impossible to the man who can will.

   I'll do all my best to porsue my dreams for my future and I'll make a good change.

No comments:

Post a Comment