Monday, February 14, 2011

VIGAN CITY FIESTA

      Fiesta is like a tattoo in Filipino’s tradition that can not be removed in their own culture. Every municipality in the country, Philippines has a so called fiesta pertaining the feast of the patron or patroness of their town.
As the 25th day of January comes, different preparations are done at the Heritage City of Vigan. And it’s because it is the day of their festivity which is called the Longganisa Festival. Longganisa is a native delicacy in Vigan and as their number one product; they are praising their patron which is St. Paul and thank him or that good product to raise money.
     During that day, I had to wake up early because we watched the grand parade. And I enjoyed watching it. After which, my friends and I went to Jollibee for our own refreshments. After eating wen went home.
     That’s my experience last January 25 and I treasure and consider it as a good memory to cherish and keep. Even though I didn’t enjoyed the festivity, I enjoyed having with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment